Buy Autumnz Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask & Food Jar Set 500ml and make huge savings!
- Double wall stainless steel
- Air-tight seal
- BPA Free
- Capacity : 500ml
- Available in : Blue/Pink
- Stainless Steel: High quality 304 stainless steel
- Plastic: Non-toxic, American food standard qualified
- Silicone: Non-toxic, American food standard qualified
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Preheat or precool the flask/food jar by filing it with boiling or ice water.
- Let stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Empty flask/food jar and immediately fill it with your drink/food.
- After filing, quickly cover the flask/food jar with the lid to increase the thermal efficiency.
CARE & USE OF NEW FLASK/FOOD JAR:
- Before use, wash all parts in warm soapy water.
- To clean your flask/food jar, wash with warm water and mild detergent. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour out and rinse with warm water. Wash with mild detergent with a soft cloth or sponge and rub dry.
- If interior becomes stained, use a mixture of baking soda and warm water.
- Let stand open for one hour before rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not use bleach or cleansers containing chlorine to clean.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Don't put your flask/food jar in the microwave.
- Don't overfill your flask/food jar with hot liquids or food. It could spill and scald you. Leave about 1 cm room on top when filling the flask/food jar.
- When filled with hot liquids or foods, keep out of reach of children.
- To prevent spills, make sure your lid is screwed on completely before use.
- Do not drink hot beverages directly from the flask. Always pour out to a cup before drinking.
- Do not fill the flask/food jar with the following :
i) Dry ice and carbonated drinks & fermenting foods or beverage - the high air pressure from the content may cause the stopper to become difficult to open or may cause the stopper to burst forcefullyii) Dairy products or fruit juice - contents may spoil if kept too long and may produce gas that may cause the stopper to burst
- Do not keep food or soups containing salt^^ ingredient for more than 8 hours. Clean food jar completely after each use
^^ salt may cause rust resulting in loss of thermal insulation even though it is made from high quality stainless steel
- Always keep the vacuum flask/food jar in upright position