The GPS smart watch is worn by kids but synced up to their parents’ smartphones. Through a downloadable app, the parents can track where their children are, send alerts like “dinner’s ready,” or even dial the smart watch to talk to them.
- GPS and LBS dual-locating function
- Electronic fence function: sends an alert if a child leaves the preset area
- Remote monitoring: high-sensitivity mic lets parents listen in to children’s surroundings
- Two-way communication: parents can dial the watch and kids can call their parents
- SOS one-key calling: holding the SOS button for 3 seconds will automatically dial the parents
- Fitness tracker: stores 3 months’ worth of steps data