CYBEX PALLAS S-FIX Scuderia Ferrari
Vendor: Madison Kids
Scuderia Ferrari and Cybex collaboration - premium fabrics with gorgeous bold accents and the Ferrari logo appliqué
The Pallas S-Fix car seat Scuderia Ferrari in Racing Red will be the perfect fit for your little one aged 9 months to 12 years - thanks to the amazing 2-in-1 seat, which is designed to grow with your child. The great ventilation system provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child, even on hot days!
It has a 12-position height-adjustable headrest offers customised adjustment for comfortable protection as your child grows. Also has an extra-wide and deep seat cushion which ensures a comfortable ride for your child throughout the years.
- 2-in-1 seat
- Ferrari logo applique
- Special Edition Ferrari
- Patented reclining headrest
- Use from 9 months up to 12 years
- One-hand adjustable impact shield (Gr. 1)
- Comfortable one-hand recline function (Gr. 1)
- ISOFIX Connect for extra stability and safety
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- Energy-absorbing shell: The flexible material structure absorbs the force of an impact
- Ventilation system: Provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child, even on hot days
- 12-position height-adjustable headrest: Offers customized adjustment for comfortable protection as your child grows
- Extra-wide and deep seat cushion: Ensures a comfortable ride for your child throughout the years
Adjustable Impact Shield:
The optimized impact shield of the Pallas S-Fix reduces the risk of serious neck injuries without confining the child and has an improved overall crash performance. The one-hand adjustment of the impact shield ensures ease of use for the parent.
The force of a head-on collision is distributed over the impact shield and absorbed by its impact-absorbing materials. This system resembles an inflated airbag and helps to significantly reduce the force of impact in the event of an accident. The harness does not injure the child, while at the same time the sensitive head, neck shoulders and inner organs are protected. The newly designed, one-hand adjustable impact shield (patent pending) adjusts for highest comfort perfectly to the child's body and additionally offers more freedom of movement of the upper body as well as maximum safety especially in frontal impacts when compared to conventional five-point harness systems.
When it’s time for a nap, the patented, reclining headrest prevents the your little one's head from tipping forward. It supports the head to remain in the safety zone of the headrest at all times, which is especially important in the event of a side-impact collision. Together with the headrest, the L.S.P. System offers increased safety by reducing the forces of a side-impact collision.