The new Bugaboo Ant is Bugaboo's lightest, most compact stroller yet with a completely new innovative design.
Whether you’re embarking on your next big adventure or on the go closer to home, Bugaboo have thought about all the ways your family needs to move and designed a travel stroller that keeps you rolling and lets you see the world your way.
The surprisingly portable package unfolds into a comfortable ride complete with all-wheel suspension, while the one-handed steering lets you glide through every twist and turnalong the way.
It’s packed full of features that keep your child happy and relaxed on the road, and it’s engineered to make your trip run that little bit more smoothly —so you can enjoy what’s really important.
- Suitable from birth to toddler
- Car seat compatible
- Lightweight and easy to carry: 7.2 kg (chassis, wheels, seat)
- Folds in one-piece to a super compact size
- Pull-along trolley mode
- All-wheel suspension for less bumps
- Suitable for a child up to 22kg / 50lbs
- Comfortable reversible seat: facing world and parent
- Reclinable seat: 5 positions
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Push and steer with one hand
- Extendable sun canopy
- Accessible baskets up to 8kg: under seat basket up to 3kg and rear luggage basket up to 5kg
- Extendable canopy UPF50+ with a peek-a-boo window (only for premium fabric)
- Rear wheel suspension & front wheel suspension
- Fully supportive and adjustable backrest to follow the height of your child
- Integrated footrest functions as self stand
- Rear wheels: 6 inch, front wheels: 5 inch
- Attach accessories easily with the integrated attachment point: comfort wheeled board, cup holder, organiser